Flint-Stone coating transforms dated kitchen counter tops and vanities with the look of stone. It's unique flecked properties mimics stone but without the cost of replacement. This specially bundled countertop refinishing package
Most of the time kitchen counters and vanity tops are in good shape. There might be a few nicks or stains, but that's about it. The nicks can be filled in and the stains will be covered up. After coating with Flint-Stone, the counter or vanity will have the sought after stone look popular for kitchens and baths today.
The best part may be that Flint-Stone is available in a myriad of colors. That means almost any decor can be matched with a Flint-Stone product.
Most homeowners spend between $1,600 and $4,100 to get new kitchen counters. Refinishing is much less expensive than even the lowest figure. Customers get a beautiful kitchen while saving tons of money. It's a win-win.
This countertop refinishing package has the components you need to refinish counter tops or vanities with popular Flint-Stone colors. Each gallon of Flint-Stone will cover 125 - 175 square feet of surface.
Our convenient countertop refinishing packages include:
Click here to purchase stand-alone colors of Flint-Stone.
- 1 gallon of Moonstone Flint-Stone topcoat
- 1 gallon of Cappuccino Flint-Stone topcoat
- 1/2 gallon of White, epoxy primer resin
- 1/2 gallon of epoxy primer catalyst
- 1/2 gallon of Poly-Glass 320 low VOC Mega-Fast low gloss clear resin
- 1 quart of Poly-Glass 320 low VOC catalyst
- 1 quart of 320 medium speed thinner