We developed Universal Catalyst to make your life easier. One catalyst for numerous topcoats. It's a no-brainer. .
- Poly-Glass 48 Hour Regular Dry Resin
- Poly-Glass 24 Hour Quick Dry Resin
- Poly-Glass 4 Hour Mega-fast Resin
- CANNOT BE USED WITH POLY-GLASS 320 RESIN
Just follow the easy 2 to 1 mixing instructions and spray away! We are confident this catalyst will quickly become the catalyst of choice and a hold a permanent position in your truck.
Laboratory Data --- Typical Properties
- Appearance --- Clear Liquid
- Specific Gravity --- 0.910
- Flash Point --- 81°F
- Boiling Range --- 257-302°F
For the average size bathtub (35 square foot surface), mix 10 oz. of PolyGlass resin with 5 oz. of the Universal Catalyst (by volume). Thin with 5 oz. of the All-Purpose Reducer to spray apply. Spray 1 light tack coat followed by 2 wet coats. Pause between coats to inspect the work. Allow the coating to “tack’ before applying the next coat. At 75F and 50% humidity, PolyGlass will dry to touch depending on the speed chosen. Remove masking paper and apply caulk in 30-45 minutes after the last coat is applied.
– This item is compliant to California’s 2020 VOC Regulations. Click Here for a list of California areas that must be VOC compliant.
Universal Catalyst will work with: