Flint-Stone Faux Granite Topcoat
You can help customers enjoy a new kitchen for a very reasonable cost. Many homes have dated kitchens with tired cabinets and laminate countertops. The average cost to remodel a kitchen is $20,000 but you can refinish countertops and cabinets for literally pennies on the dollar. After finishing a tub for a customer, make sure to talk to them about their kitchen counters and cabinets.
Granite has been the preferred counter material since the late 1990s. It can cost $4,500 or more to upgrade to granite. You can step in and save the day. Using Flint-Stone you can give customers a modern look for far less.
Flint-Stone is a Great Sale:
- Gives the look of natural stone for much less
- Easy to care for, no need for time consuming yearly sealing
- Healthier as it is non-porous, resists bacterial growth
- Match any décor with 27 colors to choose from
- Highly resistant to stains